I recently visited Salon Elite and Spa in Palatine, IL.First I have to say I was dissapointed n the hair service and cleanliness of the salon.

The staff seems very angry at the management which was voiced to me by more than one employee.

The spa is basically a closet with a wax pot and not professional at all. My service ticket was expensive ($200) for a cheap color line and poor service. Will not return!!!!

Product lines are poor and not recommended by their stylists.My purpose was to try the salon as I have a wedding soon, but after the visit, would not recommend this place.

Had an Experience with Salon Elite and Spa?

Comments

I went to Salon Elite in Palatine and jt was amazing!!!!! The people that work there work as a great team!!!

Bloomingdale, Illinois, United States #589433

This salon is amazing the staff always welcomes me.The owner greets me with a smile.

I feel at home everytime. I am offered something to drink and they always take my coat. Wow I love this place I always get what I want. I used to only get my hair done now I use the entire spa too.

I was very pleased with all my wax services and nails too.Thank you Salon Elite for being in Palatine!!!!!

I love this place.They are very talented.

The staff and owner are amazing!!! This place is very clean. My Color was great!!

Thank you for giving me exactly what I was looking for!!!!!FINALLY A SALON THAT TAKES CARE OF THE CLIENT!!!!!

I love this place.They are very accomodating and very nice.

The salon was very clean when I was there. My color was the best.

I have been searching for a place like this!!!!GREAT JOB SALON ELITE!!!!!!

:) My sister had her wedding here.It was great.

I have gone in several times after that. It has always been exceptionaly clean!!! I have met the owner and she is very kind and generous.

They stylist and Esthetician I met had nothing but great things to say about the owner!!I have had several hair and spa services they all have been GREAT!!!!!!!